Friday, September 25, 2009

Talking to People

Hello,

I've realized over the past few days that one thing that's hard about not having a job is not having people to talk to. I have taken to talking to my cats way too much. Now, even THEY think I'm the crazy cat lady!

Seriously though, I never thought I'd miss shooting the breeze over a cup of coffee, or some wine after work. It's Fall. I'm missing back to school stories, "what I did with my Summer" stories, and of course all kinds of grousing about "When will it EVER rain here finally?"

Gotta do something about this.

I signed up for Skype, but I have no idea who else I know has it. I like it for chatting so far, haven't had the chance to use it for a phone call yet. I also started looking into doing some volunteer work. I think it's important to give something back for one thing. And it would be helpful to myself, too. A little more human interaction might go a long way these days :)

Take care, have a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! You can talk to US! At the ZOO! And over SUSHI!!!!

    ReplyDelete