- Got a cat
- Got rid of a TON of junk that I just do not need anymore. Clothes. Bowling pins. Fabric. Old magazines and concert programs.... none of it was doing me any good.
- Started a Winter garden. If I even get ONE salad out of it this Winter, I'll be thrilled.
- Had a lot of drinks and lunches with people I haven't seen in a long time
- Stopped to think.
- Set up my bead making area again. Beads to come once my better half gets the electricity set up to where it needs to be.
- Did a lot of yoga
- Read a lot of Buddhist stuff
- Had to let go of trying to plan each and every aspect of everything ever, and let things happen however they're going to happen
- Spent a lot of good quality time with my best friend
- Started making my own yogurt
- I bake our own bread now
- I shop local a lot more than I did before
Monday, December 14, 2009
Random List of Things I've Done After not having a Job
Just felt like taking a little stock in things I've started doing since I've been free from a job. Someone asked me, "So, what have you done since you got laid off?" My eloquent response? uh... ummmm, I don't know... So this is just me looking back: