Monday, December 14, 2009

Random List of Things I've Done After not having a Job

Just felt like taking a little stock in things I've started doing since I've been free from a job. Someone asked me, "So, what have you done since you got laid off?" My eloquent response? uh... ummmm, I don't know... So this is just me looking back:


  1. Got a cat
  2. Got rid of a TON of junk that I just do not need anymore. Clothes. Bowling pins. Fabric. Old magazines and concert programs.... none of it was doing me any good.
  3. Started a Winter garden. If I even get ONE salad out of it this Winter, I'll be thrilled.
  4. Had a lot of drinks and lunches with people I haven't seen in a long time
  5. Stopped to think.
  6. Set up my bead making area again. Beads to come once my better half gets the electricity set up to where it needs to be.
  7. Did a lot of yoga
  8. Read a lot of Buddhist stuff
  9. Had to let go of trying to plan each and every aspect of everything ever, and let things happen however they're going to happen
  10. Spent a lot of good quality time with my best friend
  11. Started making my own yogurt
  12. I bake our own bread now
  13. I shop local a lot more than I did before

No comments:

Post a Comment